As of September 27 2020 we are following new DHHS guid lines and there will be some changes to our services
Our current services are:
- Face-to-Face Physiotherapy appointments
- Telehealth (Virtual) appointments
- Online Group Physiotherapy (Pilates)
- 1:1 Physiotherapy exercise Rehab
All physiotherapy face to face consults must fit strict criteria:
1. To Prevent a significant deterioration in functional independence which would result in an escalation of care needs: such as increased pain.
2. For assessment and diagnostic purposes for those people whose care has been delayed during stage 4 restrictions, and where further delay is likely to result in deterioration.
3. To provide essential pre-operative or post operative surgery care.
4. Provide services that are essential as part of a broader plan of care with a medical practitioner (e.g. fitting a brace post-surgery)
5. Provide services that are part of a conservative management plan to avoid or delay elective surgery (as agreed with treating team)
This update is a step forward from the past 8 weeks and with numbers continuing to drop we are hopeful it wont be long till we can see all of you again. If you are struggling and unsure if you fit the above criteria please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email and we will be happy to discuss your options.
** Please be aware once you have made an online booking reception or one of our Physiotherapists may call you to discuss your condition further.
2:1 and Group Clinical Pilates is sadly still on hold until further notice. Fingers crossed we will be back in the studio very soon. In the meantime we will continue to run our fun and challenging virtual classes. Not sure you can wait any longer- give a class a go-
we promise you wont regret it!!
Unfortunately, at this stage our Myotherapist Nicole and Remedial Massage therapist Mick are unable to treat. Mick is available for online Naturopath appointments so don’t hesitate to reach out. We can’t tell you how much we miss them and counting down the days to October 19th.
Our safety protocols will continue:
- We ask that you restrain from making/keeping an appointment if you are experiencing a temperature or any cold/flu like symptoms.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entry.
- Please wait outside until your therapist calls you in for your appointment.
- Please use hand sanitiser supplied upon entering the building.
- Please wear a face mask as per government guidelines.
- Please use card for payment when possible.
Thank you for helping us keep TB’s community strong physically and mentally.