COVID strikes again.
Hi TB Community,
Following the Premiers announcement yesterday we will be closing our doors temporarily until Thursday 18th Feb.
- All clients with upcoming appointments will be contacted, if not already.
- Telehealth appointments are available for those needing Physiotherapy treatment and advice. These are claimable via your health insurance and a great way of staying on track with your recovery. They can be booked online using the above tab.
- Online classes will continue and we have added more to the program. See below
Tuesday 6.30am HIGH level with Lynda
Tuesday 7am for ALL levels with Krystal
Wednesday 7.30am HIGH Level with Lynda
Thursday 6.30am High level with Lynda
Thursday 7am for ALL levels with KrystalThese are available to all those on our MINDBODY Pilates program and can be booked via tab above.
Fingers crossed this new stage is only 5 days. Look after yourselves and enjoy the moment to slow down. Please reach out if you need anything.
Our current COVID Protocols once we return to Face to Face appointments :
- We ask that you restrain from making/keeping an appointment if you are experiencing a temperature or any cold/flu like symptoms.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entry.
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times as per the governments latest guidlines.
- Please use hand sanitiser supplied upon entering the building.
- Your therapist will continue to wear a face mask.
Thank you for helping us keep TB’s community strong physically and mentally.