- 1 head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch kale, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 generous teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (with a pinch of sea salt and pepper)
- 1 whole lime
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- Handful tamari roasted almonds, chopped
- Green chili – optional – but yum
- Sauté the broccoli in a large pan with the olive oil, garlic and ginger over a medium heat, making sure to toss the pan occasionally and allow the broccoli to cook through. This should take about 3 minutes.
- Add the kale and toss through until just wilted. Add chili if using.
- Squeeze over the lime juice and toss through the coriander. Season to taste add a generous amount of black pepper and sprinkle over a pinch of sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve in bowls sprinkled with tamari roasted almonds.
Enjoy – serves 2
Thank you to ‘The Healthy Chef’ for this month’s recipe.