- 1 x head Broccoli
- 1 x Bunch Asparagus
- 200g Snow peas
- 1 x Granny Smith Apple
- 2 x sticks Celery
- 1 x bunch Green Grapes
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- ½ cup Best Mayonnaise
- 200g Sour Cream
- 2 tblspoons Curry Powder
- Salt, Pepper
- Fry chicken breast until cooked and golden brown, cool on a plate before slicing diagonally to the muscle fibre.
- Cut broccoli into small florets, break ends of asparagus, cut into thirds, head and tail the snow peas
- Boil salt water and cook broccoli for 2min, add asparagus heads, cook for another min before adding snow peas, cook for a minute. (Vegies should be al dente.). Drain
- Cut apple in quarters and than slices, slice celery and pick grapes. Place fruit and vegetables in a large bowl and mix.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder and salt in separate bowl. Pour over greens and mix well.
- Pour over greens and mix well, add chicken slices and carefully stir.
Serve with baguette.