- 1 cup coconut/almond milk
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1-2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean split (you can place the pod in to heat however remove before blending!)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup/raw honey
- pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup soaked cashews (soak for 4+ hours, drain and wash before use)
- Sprinkle of cracked pepper (optional
In a small pot, warm all the ingredients except the cashews over low heat. Place the lid on the pot and heat for approximately 5 minutes.
Pour the warmed milk mixture into your blender, together with the cashews (soaked, drained and washed). Blend for 1 minute until smooth and frothy.
Please Note: Take care when adding hot liquid to high powered blenders!!!
Pour into a glass and serve warm with additional spices sprinkled on top.