Recipe makes about 4 cups
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon or to taste
- You can add ANY nuts you like – try walnuts, pecans, macadamias & almonds
- milk and natural yoghurt (Greek ) to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 C (160 C fan-forced), grab a baking tray and line it with baking paper.
- Mix syrup and oil in a small saucepan and cook over low heat for 2 min, stirring until warmed through.
- Mix oats, seeds, and cinnamon in a bowl. Pour over the syrup mixture and stir to combine. Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared tray.
- Bake the granola for 20-25 min or until golden.
- Leave to cool on tray.
- Serve with milk and yoghurt.
Notes: Store in airtight container for up to 7 days