- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pistachios chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (unsweetened)
- 1 tbs. maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whiz the cashews, shredded coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a food processor until very smooth
- Transfer mixture in to a bowl.
- Add the pistachios, cranberries and mix well.
- Press in to a 20 x 20 cm silicone or lined tin and place into the freezer for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares and store in the fridge.