Julia is a degree-qualified Naturopath who believes in fusing Naturopathic skills with cutting-edge scientific research to help clients understand the cause of their condition and set them on the path to wellness.
With tertiary qualifications in psychology and education, Julia uses her extensive experience to motivate and educate her clients about the underlying drivers that influence health, whilst providing the means to enhance health for the long term.
Her attraction to the field of psychology has lead Julia to develop a special interest in mental health and stress disorders, including anxiety and depression, where she has identified a growing need for preventative care and support in the area of emotional well-being. Additional areas of specialty include children and adolescent health, digestive disorders, immune dysfunction, fatigue syndromes and skin conditions.
Julia is passionate about teaching clients the principles of good health, so that they can achieve a balanced and healthy lifestyle and prevent the onset of disease. After all, the only thing better than a cure for disease is its prevention!
- Mood disorders, including stress, anxiety depression
- Childhood and adolescent health, including asthma, eczema, coughs and colds, ear infections, respiratory infections, digestive issues, anxiety and behavioural disorders
- Fatigue syndromes
- Digestive disorders, including heartburn, reflux, bloating, cramping, constipation, diarrhoea, irritable bowel and inflammatory bowel conditions
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Skin conditions, including eczema, acne and psoriasis
- Immune dysfunction, including recurrent infections, hay-fever and sinusitis
- Thyroid/autoimmune conditions, including hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease, hyperthyroidism and Grave’s disease