- 2/3cup sunflower seeds 2/3cup flax seeds
- 2/3cup hazelnuts
- 2/3cup almonds
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2tbsp. psyllium husk powder 1 tsp. fine grain sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 1/3cups water
1. Blend Psylium husk powder and water in a bowl. Mix really well until it forms into a gel. (Set aside for 5 minutes).
2. Blend all seeds and nuts together in a Bowl.
4. Melt Coconut oil and salt into dry mix.
5. Mix Gel into bowl and blend with hands so there are no lumps.
6. Place into Silicon loaf tin and let stand for an hour- this will help the end result.
7. Preheat oven to 180°C.
8. Place loaf pan in the oven on the middle rack, and bake for 40-60 minutes. Bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped.
9. Let cool completely before slicing (difficult, but important).
10. Store bread in a tightly sealed container for up to five days. Freezes well too – slice before freezing for quick and easy toast!
Delicious with Eggs, Avocado or Peanut butter