- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ leek, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- ½ spring onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- A dash of rock salt
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp curry powder/ground cumin – optional
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- ¼ cup cashews, chopped
(optional to add any greens/herbs of your choice)
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large pan and fry the leeks & garlic.
- Place the cauliflower florets in food processor & blend until ‘rice like’, then add to the heated pan of garlic & leeks.
- Add rock salt, chilli powder & the extra 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add the spring onion & any other green veggies you like & then create a space in the middle.
- Crack an egg in the middle of the rice & fry rice & veggies with the egg. Add the tamari & cook until the cauli is golden.
- Plate up – sprinkle with cashews/coriander to serve & top with an extra boiled/poached egg if you wish J