- 330 g raw whole almonds and walnuts
- 60g of unflavored protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cacoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon macca powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 16 fresh dates, pitted (I use Medjool dates)
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract (optional)
- Water and/or coconut oil
- Throw nuts into the food processor with protein powder, cocoa, cinnamon, macca and chia seeds then process until the mix looks crumbly.
- Add dates, vanilla extract then process again until the mix starts to come together.
- Add a splash of water if you need to so that mixture is soft and forms a soft ball.
- Form into 14 decent sized balls.
**Store in the fridge until you feel like a snack or quick meal on the run up to 4 weeks.