- 1 x butternut pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 2 x pears, cut into wedges
- 2 handfuls of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Rocket and fetta to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C. Spread the pumpkin, pears and walnuts on a baking tray.
- Combine the oil, maple syrup and cumin seeds and spread over the pumpkin, pears and walnuts.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until browning and starting to caramalise.
- Remove from the oven, serve on a bed of rocket and top with some fetta and a drizzle of olive oil.