- Chicken breast x4
- Coconut milk can 400ml
- 6 x Kaffir lime leaves sliced
- Buckwheat soba Noodles
- 1/4 Red cabbage sliced/ shredded
- 2 Shredded carrot
- Thinly sliced Celery sticks x3
- 10 x Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1x Thinly sliced red capsicum
- 2 tbsp. Hemp seeds
- Handful Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Tahini 3 tbsp.
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive oil
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Poach chicken breast in coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves over medium heat in a small saucepan for approx. 15min. Cut open and check it is cooked through before discarding the liquid.
- Boil kettle and pour water over soba noodles. Let it stand for 10 min. Drain and run under cold water.
- Mix all salad ingredients including seeds.
- Add noodles.
- Shred chicken breast with a fork
- Mix dressing ingredients- if necessary add small amount of water to create a thinner consistency.
- Mix all together and enjoy.
Keep refrigerated and enjoy for lunch or dinner for up to 4 days