Want to reduce stress, anxiety, brain fog and overwhelm? Looking to improve concentration and mental function, increase your patience, present moment awareness, sleep better and keep your emotions in check? Join Michelle Bourke from soulFull Wellness as she leads a 5 week meditation series at Total Balance, Black Rock.
This series of 5 weekly sessions is open to all levels of experience, and will be particularly appealing to those seeking to establish a regular meditation practice. Participants will learn quick, effective and easy to use tools to begin reducing stress and anxiety, improve memory and mental function, increase patience and regulate emotional responses.
By the end of the 5 weeks participants will feel comfortable meditating on their own, have a range of meditation techniques to choose from and be well on the way to making meditation an enjoyable habit with noticeable and tangible benefits.
- DATES: Thursday evenings, 9th March to 30h March April
- TIME: 6.15pm – 7.15pm. (Please arrive at 6pm to allow time to get comfy)
- WHERE: Total Balance Pilates, 29 Bluff Rd, Black Rock
- INVESTMENT: $97 for 5 week series
- BOOKINGS: At reception or call us on 95895305
- BONUS: All participants will be entitled to receive a 75 minute, energetic healing session with Michelle for just $97 a saving of $30! Book your session now calendly.com/soulfull-wellness
- For more details email email@example.com
Biography – Michelle
Michelle Bourke and soulFull Wellness specialise in meditation, vinyasa yoga and intuitive, energetic healing to leave you feeling more energised & connected.
Michelle found her way to meditation, yoga, and reiki in 2000; this was a welcome break from a life previously dominated by eating disorders, body dysmorphia, addictive behaviours and an inability to sit still. What she found through her meditation & yoga practice was a new way of being and the ability to reconnect with herself and others. Michelle loves sharing these transformative practices with others.
Along with her love of meditation & yoga, Michelle is passionate about energetic healing including Seichem & Reiki. These beautiful, subtle healing energies increase mental clarity, reduce stress, anxiety and pain (just for starters!) Reiki & Seichem can work to heal emotional, mental & spiritual blocks to increase your ability to manifest a life that you love, create abundant energy & have you feeling that you are back in your flow.
“I’m a Reiki Master myself, and Michelle is who I see for Reiki. She is so gifted with intuition and insight, she always helps me understand myself so well, as well as giving me take home work to continue to improve my energy once I leave.
Her soft and gentle approach is so loving, and it really allows for you to drop into the state of receiving. In such a busy world when we have so much to get done, one session with Michelle and I am super charged and can achieve so much more.
I gain clarity, peace, and my batteries get recharged.
There is no one I trust more than Michelle.” - Erin K
- Post Grad Yoga Teacher Training, Ihana Yoga (2016 – ongoing)
- Meditation Teacher Training, Australian Yoga Academy (2016)
- Advanced Diploma, Australian Yoga Academy (2013-2015)
- Yoga Tune Up – The Roll Model, Therapy Ball Practitioner training, Jill Miller (level 1) 2015
- Core Strength Vinyasa Immersion training, Sadie Nardini (2015)
- The Art of Teaching, Cat Kabira (2015)
- Heart Resonance Therapy level 1 (2004)
- Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training, International School of Yoga & Metaphysics (2002)
- Reiki level I, II & Master: Seichim I & Master (2003)
- Diploma of Life Coaching, The Coaching Institute.
- The Callaghan technique (Thought Field Therapy, TFT) 2004