- 1 can of chickpeas, drained [15 oz.]
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/8 cup of pepitas
- 1 medium carrot – shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon tahini [optional]
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
1. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment or olive oil spray. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a food processor, combine oats and pepitas and process until flour-ish. Then add chickpeas and pulse.
3. Next, add the mixture to a medium bowl and combine all of the other ingredients. Use your hands to mix everything thoroughly.
4. Wet hands and form 4 patties.
5. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 10 minutes, then flip and return to the oven for another 8-10 minutes.
Serve them up however you like and ENJOY!